Monday 15 March 2010

Onwards to D

So the results are in and it seems the C course exam went pretty well for me, and I scored a VG mark overall. According to the breakdown of scoring I only dropped two marks on the first three papers. My submission on written section was also apparently good, despite my fears after the exam.

So now it's on to the D course, although we're still not sure if that will involve breaking up our current class or continuing with the same teacher. I'll learn my fate tomorrow when class resumes as our teacher met with the head of department on Friday to discuss exactly how they're going to restructure things.


3 comments:

  1. Well done, you. I'm sure that you figured out that they don't really give a shit what you're writing about. String together a few past tense verbs and a couple of bisats and they are happy as muck. Well done. There's no real diiference between C and D in terms of difficulty. If you nail one, you'll nail the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grant :)

    I think now (and hope) it's just the slow process of building up the vocabularly. Swedish grammar seems very easy in comparision to Germa, which I also speak. I'm heading to Las Vegas for my brother's wedding this week, I've taken a copy of 'Röda Orm' out from the library as gentle reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great book, Adrian. A good book to choose for your presentation also. You should try and get that out of the way as soon as possible. Most tend to leave to the last minute, which just makes for more stress.

    ReplyDelete